Thursday 24 March 2011

A few weeks on...

Hiya,


I haven't blogged for a few days; I needed time to get my head around everything.  It has taken longer than I would have wanted but I think I'm getting there!


I totally told myself I was not allowed to think about him, and my God it's hard work but I am defo, defo getting there!


Teegan has been such a shoulder these last few weeks, bless her, I can't wait until she's old enough to date boys, I am going to make sure she doesn't get messed around by idiots like JAY ARCHER!


So I was at work yesterday, painting Mrs Fraziers nails, I always hate doing her nails she twitches like she’s got piles (it wouldn't surprise me if she did) I am so happy I haven't had the pleasure of giving her a Brazilian...  before I get carried away in a bitch fest lets go back to yesterday, I was painting Mrs F's nails trying to keep it as neat as possible, when I heard the salon door swing open with a great big thud, I looked round to see what the commotion was all about as did Mrs Frazier knocking over the acetone.  Well done! Mrs F, all over me, why punching clients is not legal I don't know... but looking like i'd wet myself was the least of my worries, the commotion was effin' Tangerine Queen.


'So I haven't got an appointment but my boyfriend told me this is the place to come if you want cheap, average service, he said it wasn't the best place but it's a recession and like, I can't afford the best, I'm sure you can scrub me up ok while the pennies are tight, so who is going to treat me, I need an emergency manicure, I ain't got all day!'


Dumbstruck I sat there, was she for real? Becky (the other Salon Therapist) ran over to her and told her to take a seat, Tangerine Queen looked over at me, 'Babe you might want to clean that up, looks like you've pissed yourself ha ha, bless,' she rolled her eyes then looked back at Becky and mumbled quite loudly, 'I hope you're more professional than her!'


I could feel myself shaking, I couldn't tell if it was anger or just because I'd blocked her and Jay out of so long, I don't know how I did it but I got up, cleaned the acetone and carried on with Mrs F's manicure, Mrs F leaned in to me 'If it makes you feel better I think you're much better than Becky, she told me she couldn't give me a bikini wax last month due to medical reasons after I filled out the before treatment sheet, now that's unprofessional, she is not a doctor!' I smiled, even though every emotion inside me was fighting against it, 'Thank you mrs Fraizer'.


I'm quite proud of myself really; I don't think I could have reacted so calmly if it would have happened earlier on this month.  Does life get any better? Because I’m not feeling it right now...



No comments:

Post a Comment