Wednesday 2 March 2011

Tonight is the night!

Today is the first time in a long while I have woke up in a great mood. I hate mornings. but I'm super happy because tonights the night, my boyfriend, Jay is going to propose to me! he has booked a table for two at The Bluebell in Chigwell tonight, how romantic! not quite Eiffell tower but as long as he wants me forever who cares where?


I only know that he booked the restaurant because I looked at his phone, shh! I am so excited, it has to be tonight right? he hasn't told me about it yet but I guess that's all part of the romance! He knows I like to look great as well so it's lucky I am secretly planning ahead!


My outfit is ready, I've picked white just like a bride, how dramatic! it's a long flowwy dress I got from Topshop, I think I see Cheryl Cole in one last week in New magazine.


I think its perfect, now all I need is a fakebake and my false eyelashes topped up, that way when my eyes all well up form tears of happiness they'll sparkle more, nice little contrast against the darkness of my lashes, here goes the rest of the best of my life! can't wait to upload a picture of the ring, I know it is going to be totally amazing Jay has a good eye for things like this! oh I am such a lucky, lucky girl!


wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment