Monday 27 June 2011

Drama on board!

OMG crazy last few weeks! I am so sorry that I haven't had a chance to blog but I did say that I could only blog when I was in a port, which at last I am! woo

So what to tell you about, so much has gone on.  I might as well start with me and tell you about Max, remember the magician?

I think I am in love, seriously, It's mad I've known him for less than a month and I just can't bare the thought of life without him, which is O SOOOO stalkerish considering we aren't going out, in fact I don't think he even knows I exsist as 'girlfriend material', he is 31, how bad is that, 10 years older than me, he hasn't ever been married though hasn't had any kids, isn't gay... HE IS SO LOVELY! perfect in fact.  Sexy too.

I really don't want to ruin a friendship though, and after Jay I want to steer clear of men forever, well for longer than I have anyway. WHAT A PICKLE! but then I remember, we're not going out and instead of being in a big love pickle I just get upset...

I am really lonely to be honest, I miss home so much, my sister, my dad, my friends, even my mum and as I've mentioned before we don't really see eye to eye, in fact I haven't set eyes on her since I was 18, but I'm not going to get in to that now, what else has been happening? Well I met the spa manager, SUPER BITCH, but to be honest I haven't had the brunt of her yet, she takes it out on the other beauticians especially poor Harry... We think she had a crush on him, which is understandable he is 6ft of pure gorgeousness, but we think he may be gay... he hasn't actually told us, in fact I have a feeling he swings both ways, but it's not something you can really ask,is it? Just got to wait for more clues I guess... but yes, she asked him back to her cabin, SHE'S 42!!!!!!!!!!!! COUGAR ALERT!!!!! he basically said no and ever since she's been sending him daggers, giving him impossible tasks etc, poor guy!  I wish I could do more for him, but as he is spa assistant as well there isn't much I can do...

Hmm what else, other than me missing home and falling for a 31 year old that only sees me as a friend not much else has gone on for me, the rest of the crew members however, well put it this way, who needs EastEnders....

Keira is a lovely girl but really need to stop hooking up with our clients, I have had a word with her which was one of the hardest thing i've had to do, she apologised and said sorry if she had been giving off a 'slutty' impression she would try and be more discreet about it next time...  Wasn't quite where I wanted it to end, but I guess it was progress of some sort!

as for Mrs Fraizers hubby, he's only sleeping with Lillie the chef and she's only got a bun in the oven which is 50% his (no pun intended!)

I am defo keeping my head down for now, never knew so much drama could happen in one little cruise ship!

Anyway I better I go, I am going shopping with Lexi, her dad is the owner of some American department store so I am taking advantage of her contacts ;)

Hope you're all ok!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks hun, I will go check it out now, was actually going to delete this blog! may not now :)

    ReplyDelete