Saturday 23 April 2011

Girly holiday.. I think not!

The phrase 'WORST HOLIDAY EVER' is not even touching how I am feeling right now.

Chloe has gone home and Jadeann's surprise was certainly a surprise...

We're all sitting there at this restaurant that we got 20% off at through Thomson holidays, there I was enjoying cocktail happy hour when Jadeann tells me to shut my eyes.  She span me around, 'Jadeann I am dizzy, what the hell is it?'

'Open them! look!!'

OMG. 

how could she think this was a nice surprise? on a girl holiday? OUR GIRL HOLIDAY? after everything I'd been through since February?

'Hey babe, looking good with your tan, I've missed you, like, loads.' My heart registered the lazy tone of his voice before my heart registered his face.  It was Jay.

I couldn't believe it! I wanted to go punch him, kick him in the balls, scream, shout, but all I could do was say a weak 'hi.'  What the hell was wrong with me?

Amy piped in, 'Jay what the f*ck are you doing here? go away, you're the last person Gabby wants to see right now! Jadeann you stupid, stupid bitch!'

Jay stepped closer to me, I could smell his aftershave, he touched my bare shoulder as Jadeann stood up.

'Stupid Bitch? how? Amy, why are you even getting involved?' Jadeann shouted over the table while glaring at Amy.

'I think me and Gabby want to know why YOU'RE getting involved!'

I just sat there, sat there like a scared, pathetic little puppy.

'I don't see Gabby shouting and screaming like you Amy,' Jadeann said in a sarcastic tone.  Amy looked at me, I looked at her, I was numb with shock, I shook my head, 'Amy it's fine, look just give me 2 minutes with him,'

Why did I say that? I did not want 2 minutes with him?! my head was saying GABBY WALK AWAY, but my feet and mouth weren't letting me.

Amy huffed and muffled the word idiot under her breath, I mouthed sorry to her before she walked off with Jadeann, I could hear them still arguing.

I looked up at Jay.  He was smiling at me and said 'Lets go for a walk down the beach, I know this great spot' ....

No comments:

Post a Comment