Thursday 21 April 2011

3's a crowd...

Hello from a not so happy holiday!

We made it to the airport on time, Jadeann was ridiculously late, as per, then Chloe and 'Stu Stu' nearly made us miss check in due to playing an intense game of tonsil tennis, we made it... JUST.

I can't believe how hyper I was at that time in the morning, I also can't believe Amy was making me drink fizzy wine! Such an alcoholic...

The drinking soon stopped though as Chloe had a panic attack.  All respect to her, I've had them many times before, but this one was over not seing her boyfriend Stuart for a week.  As much as I love her, a girly holiday is a girly holiday and she needs to get a life, they've only been together 3 months, well if you asked her 3 months, 8 days and 18 hours.  She had to have an oxygen mask and everything because she felt so faint... DRAMA QUEEN!

This is why I like being single.

So yeah, we have been here for a little over 24 hours and we've already lost someone.  No Amy didn't run off with the pool guy like Magaluf last year, this time it was Chloe.  She flew home!

Couldn't be apart from her boyfriend! We were all putting our EGYPT 2011 t-shirts on and I swear her phone had gone off 100 times in the space of 5 mins. (Stuart I'm guessing) Then she just said, I'm sorry girls but I have to go, my Dad's booked me on the next flight out of here.

GREAT!  so now it's just me, Amy and Jadeann.  It's not too bad I guess but you know what they say, 3's a crowd.

I guess the holiday so far isn't a complete disaster.  I have a good tan already, much better than the other girls, and definatley a lot better than Chloe he he.

So yeah tonight we are off out for dinner, not sure where but we are going to make it a good one! Jadeann says she has a suprise for me, so we'll just have to wait and see!

missing you Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment